We at TruckER are committed to respecting your online privacy, and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home, as well as any other information about that individual.
3. Our Use of Your Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, TruckER may use that Personal Information as follows:
- to identify you;
- to establish and maintain a responsible relationship with you;
- to otherwise know you, so that TruckER can better understand your needs and the products and/or services that you may be in the business of supplying or needing, depending on your circumstances;
- to protect you and TruckER against error and fraud;
- to manage and develop TruckER’s businesses and operations; and
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, TruckER may disclose that Personal Information as follows:
- to a third party if said Personal Information was provided through a web site branded by said third party; or
- to a third party who requires such information in order to assist TruckER in its general administration and/or business operations; or
- to a third party who expresses an interest in acquiring some or all of TruckER’s business operations; or
- to a third party where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
While TruckER does not ‘sell’ or otherwise distribute Personal Information about User Pass Account holders to any third party, TruckER, at its discretion, may publish just the Company Names of User Pass Account holders.
TruckER, at its discretion, may also disclose to a third party the contact information of some or all of TruckER’s listed Vendors if TruckER, acting reasonably, is satisfied that such third party will only use that contact information to make a product and/or service offering to those listed Vendors which could be of interest to some or all of them.
In the event that a User Pass Account holder provides TruckER with feedback regarding an experience that such holder had with a listed Vendor, TruckER may provide some or all of that feedback to that Vendor, but only with the prior express consent of such holder.
5. Retention and Security Safeguards
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we will:
retain that Information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was provided; and
protect that Information through the use of security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of that Information.
7. Applicable Law
8. Additional Information
Or Telephone: (800) 957-1989